We are pleased to offer organisations the opportunity to exhibit at The Big Meet 2020.
What is The Big Meet?
The Big Meet is a one day careers fair which is promoted to all students from all universities in the host city.
The Big Meet provides the perfect solution for exhibitors wishing to maximise their exposure to potential candidates whilst minimising their costs. If you have limited time, resources or budget, The Big Meet is the ideal way to reach the right students from a range of universities in one day.
The following organisations have booked to exhibit at the 2020 Adelaide Big Meet:
Aboriginal Family Support Services, Accenture Australia Pty Ltd, Alstom, Appian, Australian Federal Police, Australian Naval Infrastructure, Australian Taxation Office, AvantiCare, BAE Systems Australia, BDO, Benson Radiology, Capgemini, Chamonix IT Solutions, CPA Australia, Daronmont Technologies Pty Ltd, Defence Force Recruiting , Department for Education, Department of Defence, Department of Health, Department of Home Affairs, Department of Human Services, Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Cities and Regional Development, Department of the Treasury, Department of Veterans' Affairs, ENREACH Education,Ernst & Young Services Pty Ltd, GHD, GradAustralia Pty Ltd., HomeStart Finance, Immigration SA, Logic Plus, Mainfreight,McConnell Dowell, Naval Shipbuilding College, Navitas Professional, NEC Australia Pty Ltd, Professionals Australia, Project Everest Ventures, Resthaven Inc., SA Power Networks, SA Structural Pty Ltd, Saab Australia, Santos Ltd, Townsville Catholic Education Office, Ultra Electronics, Wallbridge Gilbert Aztec.
The following organisations exhibited at the 2019 Adelaide Big Meet:
Adelaide PTE Study Centre, AFSS, ASC, ASIO, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Auditor-General's Department (South Australia), Aurecon Australiasia, Australian Federal Police, Australian Naval Infrastructure, Australian Signals Directorate, Australian Taxation Office, Australian Wool Innovation, BAE Systems Australia, BDO, Benson Radiology, British American Tobacco Australasia, Bunnings Group Limited, Burnside War Memorial Hospital, Career Teachers, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, Coles, CPA Australia, Defence Force Recruiting, Department for Education, Department of Agriculture and Water Resources, Department of Defence, Department of Home Affairs, Department of Human Services, Department of Industry Innovation and Science, Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities, Department of Jobs and Small Business, Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA), Digital Emerging Talent Programs, Dr Jones & Partners, DXC Technology, Enhanced Lifestyles, Financial Planning Association of Australia, FMG Engineering, Foresight International Education Center, GHD, Glencore Agriculture / Viterra, GradAustralia, HAMBS, HomeStart Finance, I Work For SA, Immigration SA, KPMG, Linfox, Lockheed Martin Australia, Minda, Naval Group Australia, Navitas, NEC Australia, People's Choice Credit Union, Professionals Australia, Project Everest Ventures, RAA, Readygrad, Redarc Electronics, Resthaven Inc., Rheinmetall Defence Australia, Riding for the Disabled South Australia, SA Power Networks, Saab Australia, Santos, Schneider Electric, Scouts SA, Southern Cross Care (SA & NT), Supashock, Synergy Construct, Teach For Australia, Teach In, Teaching Jobs London, The Smith Family, The Treasury, The Westpac Group, Ultra- Electronics, UniSA Business School – Careers & Mentoring, UniSA Business School Internship Program, UniSA Career Services, UniSA Health & Medical Clinics, UniSA Information Strategy & Technology Services, UniSA Leadership & Volunteering, UniSA Postgraduate and Research, Wallbridge Gilbert Aztec, World Youth International.
The Big Meet will be held in the following cities in 2020:
Click the city name above to be taken to the booking form or click here to book all five cities at the bulk discount rate.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your registration, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. You agree that the organisation you represent (as detailed by you in this booking form) will pay the full amount due from this booking.
2. You cannot exhibit at any of The Big Meet events in this booking until full payment has been received.
3. You will receive an automated invoice which is payable by the EARLIER of:
a. 30 days from the date of the invoice; or
b. the day before the date of the first Big Meet 2020 that your organisation has booked.
If the invoice is not paid within this timeframe, the AAGE reserves the right to cancel the booking or to remove the eligibility for any discounted prices.
4. Only the exhibitor that is named in this registration can exhibit at The Big Meet. Exhibitors cannot sell on or sublet their booking to other organisations.
5. No refunds will be given for cancellations. This applies to all registrations received and is enforced irrespective of if an invoice has been raised or not, or if an invoice remains paid or unpaid.
6. Our venues do not allow exhibitors to give away substantial food items (e.g. muffins, doughnuts etc) to students during The Big Meet unless you have completed the food waiver and paid the appropriate venue charge. A small bowl of lollies or chocolate are exempt from this requirement. Please note, this will be the responsibility of the exhibitor to follow up the requirements with the venue contact.
7. Your registration may be refused at the sole and absolute discretion of the AAGE.