We are pleased to offer organisations the opportunity to exhibit at The Big Meet 2020.
What is The Big Meet?
The Big Meet is a one day careers fair which is promoted to all students from all universities in the host city.
The Big Meet provides the perfect solution for exhibitors wishing to maximise their exposure to potential candidates whilst minimising their costs. If you have limited time, resources or budget, The Big Meet is the ideal way to reach the right students from a range of universities in one day.
The following organisations have booked to exhibit at the 2020 Brisbane Big Meet:
Aurizon,Australian Federal Police,Australian Taxation Office,Boral,Brisbane Catholic Education,Carlton & United Breweries,Coles,CSG,Defence Force Recruiting ,Department of Child Safety, Youth and Women,Department of Defence,Department of Home Affairs,Department of Human Services,Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Cities and Regional Development,Department of Social Services,Department of Veterans' Affairs,Downer Group,GradAustralia,Hastings Deering (Australia) ,Jumbo Interactive,Kraft Heinz,Mainfreight,Navitas Professional,Palladium,Project Everest Ventures,Queensland Rail,RACQ,RSM Australia,Saab Australia ,Santos Ltd,The Financial Planning Association ofAustralia.
The following organisations exhibited at the 2019 Brisbane Big Meet:
ACS Foundation, Anglo American Metallurgical Coal, APA Group, ASIO, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Aurecon Australiasia, Australian Communications and Media Authority, Australian Federal Police, Australian Internships, Australian Signals Directorate, Australian Taxation Office, Australian Wool Innovation, BHP, Bloomberg Australia, Boral, Brisbane Catholic Eduation, British American Tobacco Australasia, Caltex, Carlton & United Breweries, CIMIC Group, Cisco Systems Australia, Coles, CSG, Defence Force Recruiting, Department Industry Innovation & Science, Department of Agriculture and Water Resources, Department of Child Safety, Youth and Women, Department of Defence, Department of Home Affairs, Department of Human Services, Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities, Department of Jobs and Small Business, Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA), Digital Emerging Talent Programs, Downer Group, DXC Technology, Essential Energy, Etax Accountants, FDM Group, Financial Planning Association of Australia, FTI Consulting Australia, Fulton Hogan, Georgiou, GHD, Global Payments AU/NZ, GradAustralia, GradConnection, GWI, Hastings Deering (Australia), Info for QUT Students, Jumbo, Kloud & Readify, Kraft Heinz, Linfox, Mainfreight, Monadelphous Group, Mylan, Navitas Limited, Professionals Australia, Project Everest Ventures, QIC, Queensland Government, Queensland Rail, Queensland Urban Utilitites, RACQ, Readygrad, Reece Group, Rheinmetall Defence Australia, Ribit, RSM Australia, Sandhills Pacific, Santos Ltd, Schneider Electric, Shell, Suncorp, Swagelok Eastern Australia & New Zealand, Symbio Laboratories, Teach For Australia, TechnologyOne, Telstra, The Australian National University, The Treasury, University Specialist Employment Partnership, Virgin Australia, Watpac, yourtown.
The Big Meet will be held in the following cities in 2020:
Click the city name above to be taken to the booking form or click here to book all five cities at the bulk discount rate.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your registration, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. You agree that the organisation you represent (as detailed by you in this booking form) will pay the full amount due from this booking.
2. You cannot exhibit at any of The Big Meet events in this booking until full payment has been received.
3. You will receive an automated invoice which is payable by the EARLIER of:
a. 30 days from the date of the invoice; or
b. the day before the date of the first Big Meet 2020 that your organisation has booked.
If the invoice is not paid within this timeframe, the AAGE reserves the right to cancel the booking or to remove the eligibility for any discounted prices.
4. Only the exhibitor that is named in this registration can exhibit at The Big Meet. Exhibitors cannot sell on or sublet their booking to other organisations.
5. No refunds will be given for cancellations. This applies to all registrations received and is enforced irrespective of if an invoice has been raised or not, or if an invoice remains paid or unpaid.
6. Our venues do not allow exhibitors to give away substantial food items (e.g. muffins, doughnuts etc) to students during The Big Meet unless you have completed the food waiver and paid the appropriate venue charge. A small bowl of lollies or chocolate are exempt from this requirement. Please note, this will be the responsibility of the exhibitor to follow up the requirements with the venue contact.