We are pleased to offer organisations the opportunity to exhibit at The Big Meet 2020.
What is The Big Meet?
The Big Meet is a one day careers fair which is promoted to all students from all universities in the host city.
The Big Meet provides the perfect solution for exhibitors wishing to maximise their exposure to potential candidates whilst minimising their costs. If you have limited time, resources or budget, The Big Meet is the ideal way to reach the right students from a range of universities in one day.
The following organisations have booked to exhibit at the 2020 Sydney Big Meet:
Allianz, Alstom, Appian, Attorney-General's Department, Australian Federal Police, Australian Internships, Australian Prudential Regulation Authority, Australian Taxation Office, BDO, Boral, Capgemini, Careers in Insurance, Carlton & United Breweries, Colas Australia, Coles, Defence Force Recruiting , Department of Defence, Department of Home Affairs, Department of Human Services, Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Cities and Regional Development, Department of Social Services, Department of the Treasury, Department of Veterans' Affairs, ENREACH Education, FDM Group Australia Pty Ltd, GradAustralia Pty Ltd., IBM Australia Limited, Kraft Heinz, L'Oreal, Linfox Australia Pty Ltd, Mainfreight, Navitas Professional, NSW Department of Education - teach.NSW, NSW Government, Ocean Software, Perpetual / Fordham, Planit Testing, Project Everest Ventures, Readygrad, Reece Group, Reserve Bank of Australia, Thales Australia, Thermo Fisher Scientific Scoresby, University of Sydney.
The following organisations exhibited at the 2019 Sydney Big Meet:
ACS Foundation, AGSM, Allan Hall Human Resource Services, Alstom, AMP Financial Advice Careers, ANZIIF, APA Group, ASIO, Attorney-General's Department, Australian Communications and Media Authority, Australian Federal Police, Australian Internships, Australian Prudential Regulation Authority, Australian Securities and Investments Commission, Australian Signals Directorate, Australian Taxation Office, Australian Wool Innovation, BDO, British American Tobacco Australasia, Bunnings, Caltex, Capgemini Australia, Carlton & United Breweries, Clayton Utz - Forensic & Technology Service Team, Cognizant, Coles, Defence Force Recruiting, Department of Agriculture and Water Resources, Department of Defence, Department of Home Affairs, Department of Human Services, Department of Industry Innovation and Science, Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities, Department of Jobs and Small Business, Department of Social Services, Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA), Dexus, DXC Technology, Essential Energy, Eureka Language Services, FDM Group, Financial Planning Association of Australia, Findex, Georgiou, GradAustralia, GradConnection, IBM, IQPC, Ixom, Kennards Hire, Kloud & Readify, Kraft Heinz, Linfox, L'Oreal, Mainfreight, Matchworks, McDonald's Australia, Navitas, Newcrest Mining Limited, NSW Department of Education – teach.NSW, NSW Government Graduate Program, Perpetual / Fordham, Project Everest Ventures, Prysmian Australia, Quickway, Readygrad, Reece Group, Rentality, Ribit, RSM Australia, Saab Australia, Schneider Electric, Servian, Sika Australia, Stockland, Suncorp, Systra Scott Lister Australia, TechnologyOne, Telstra, Tempro, Thales Australia, The Australian National University, The Treasury, The University of Sydney, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Westpac Group.
The Big Meet will be held in the following cities in 2020:
Click the city name above to be taken to the booking form or click here to book all five cities at the bulk discount rate.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your registration, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. You agree that the organisation you represent (as detailed by you in this booking form) will pay the full amount due from this booking.
2. You cannot exhibit at any of The Big Meet events in this booking until full payment has been received.
3. You will receive an automated invoice which is payable by the EARLIER of:
a. 30 days from the date of the invoice; or
b. the day before the date of the first Big Meet 2020 that your organisation has booked.
If the invoice is not paid within this timeframe, the AAGE reserves the right to cancel the booking or to remove the eligibility for any discounted prices.
4. Only the exhibitor that is named in this registration can exhibit at The Big Meet. Exhibitors cannot sell on or sublet their booking to other organisations.
5. No refunds will be given for cancellations. This applies to all registrations received and is enforced irrespective of if an invoice has been raised or not, or if an invoice remains paid or unpaid.
6. Our venues do not allow exhibitors to give away substantial food items (e.g. muffins, doughnuts etc) to students during The Big Meet unless you have completed the food waiver and paid the appropriate venue charge. A small bowl of lollies or chocolate are exempt from this requirement. Please note, this will be the responsibility of the exhibitor to follow up the requirements with the venue contact.