We are pleased to offer organisations the opportunity to sponsor at The Big Meet 2024 in Melbourne. Please note, you must be a registered exhibitor at The Big Meet in order to be eligible to apply for any sponsorship options.
What is The Big Meet?
The Big Meet is a one day careers fair which is promoted to all students from all universities in the host city.
The Big Meet events provide the perfect solution for exhibitors wishing to maximise their exposure to potential candidates and reach the right students from a range of universities in one day.
What better way to increase your exposure at the event than signing up for one of our Sponsorship Options to really get your business name out there amongst the students!
The following organisations have booked to exhibit at one or more Big Meets in 2024:
Access4u, ACCIONA, Activ Foundation, Adelaide Oval SMA Ltd, ADF Careers, Allectum, AMP, ANZIIF, APRA, Arc Infrastructure, Argon & Co, Aspec Engineering Pty Ltd, ATC Williams, Attorney-General's Department, Auditor-General's Department (SA), Ausgrid, Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission, Australian Gas Infrastructure Group, Australian National Audit Office, Australian Prudential Regulation Authority, Australian Signals Directorate,Australian Taxation Office, AustralianSuper, Babcock Australasia, BAE Systems Australia, Baker Hughes, Bankwest,BAT Australia, BDO, Beca, Bene Aged Care, Bentleys SA/NT, BG&E Pty Limited, BGL Corporate Solutions, BHP,Brisbane Catholic Education, Brisbane City Council, C&L Accounting, Careers in Food and Fibre, carsales.com,Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand, CIMIC Group, Civmec, CLO - Community Living Options, Coles,College of Law, Commercial and Legal, Consolidated Power Projects, CrowdStrike, Daniel Allison & Associates,Defence Intelligence, Defence SA, Deloitte, Department for Child Protection, Department for Correctional Services (SA), Department for Education (SA), Department for Infrastructure and Transport, Department of Agriculture & Fisheries, Department of Child Safety, Seniors and Disability Services, Department of Climate Change, Energy, the Environment and Water, Department of Defence, Department of Education (VIC), Department of Education (WA),Department of Energy, Environment and Climate Action (VIC), Department of Finance, Department of Health, Mental Health & Wellbeing Division, Workforce Growth, Department of Industry, Science and Resources, Department of Resources (QLD), Department of the Premier and Cabinet (SA), Department of the Treasury, Department of Transport and Main Roads (Qld), Department of Transport and Planning (VIC), Deswik, Detmold Group, disAbility Living Inc.,Downer Group, DT Infrastructure, Duxton Capital (Australia), Egis, Environment Protection Authority, Enzen Australia,Essential Energy, EY, FDM Group, Fivecast, Georgiou, GHD, Goodstart Early Learning, GraduateHero, Grant Thornton, GTE, Gud Holdings, Hastings Deering, Healthcare Australia, Heathgate Resources, Hesperia, Hilton Foods APAC, HLB Mann Judd, Hood Sweeney, Hutchinson Builders, IAG, Indeed, Integrated Application Development,Interagency Graduate Program - DMIRS & JTSI, Kain Lawyers, KordaMentha, Leed Engineering and Construction,Leidos, Leo Cussen Centre for Law, Linfox, Liontown Resources, Lockheed Martin, Lockton Companies Australia,Macquarie Telecom Group, Main Roads WA, Mainfreight, Major Transport Infrastructure Authority (MTIA), Mazars,McGrathNicol, Micromine, Mineral Resources, Mondelez International, Moore Australia, Moore Australia (WA), NAB,National Intelligence Community, Navy Engineering Program, NEC Australia, Newmont Australia, NSW Department of Education, NSW Public Service Commission, Office of the Auditor General, PCYC QLD, Pensar, Perks, Pilbara Minerals, Pitcher Partners, Policy Futures Graduate Program (QLD Government), Powerlink Queensland, Prime Minister and Cabinet, Procter & Gamble, Protiviti, Public Sector Commission (WA), Public Transport Authority of WA,PwC Australia, Queensland Government Digital Graduate Program, Queensland Rail, Queensland Treasury, REA Group, RED Appointments, Redarc Electronics, Resthaven, Robson Environmental, Rokt, Roy Hill, RSM, SA Power Networks, SA Water, Saab Australia, SEEK, Seqwater, Siemens Healthineers, Southern Cross Care (SA, NT & VIC),Sportsbet, StewartBrown, Suburban Rail Loop Authority (SRLA), Sunkids Children's Centres, SunPork Group, SW Accountants & Advisors, Symal Group, SYSTRA ANZ, Talent RISE, tbh, Teach For Australia, Teach QLD, Tesserent,Thales, The Law Society of South Australia, The University of Sydney, Thiess, TikTok, Transgrid, Transport for NSW,Ultra Maritime, UNIQLO Australia, VAGO, Ventia, Victoria Police, Victorian Government Graduate Program, Viterra,Viva Energy, Wallmans Lawyers, Water Corporation, Western Power, WGA, Whitehaven Coal, William Buck, Wilmar Sugar, Woodside Energy.
The Big Meet will be held in the following cities in 2024:
- Brisbane - Friday 15th March, 2024
- Melbourne - Wednesday 20th March, 2024
- Sydney - Friday 22nd March, 2024
- Perth - Monday 25th March, 2024
- Adelaide - Wednesday 27th March, 2024
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your registration, you are agreeing to be bound by the following:
1. You agree that the organisation you represent (as detailed by you in this booking form) will pay the full amount due from this booking.
2. You cannot exhibit at any of The Big Meet events in this booking until full payment has been received.
3. In order to be eligible for a sponsorship package, your organisation must be a registered exhibitor at the event.
4. You will receive an automated invoice which is payable by the EARLIER of:
a. 30 days from the date of the invoice; or
b. the day before the date of the first Big Meet 2024 that your organisation has booked.
If the invoice is not paid within this timeframe, the AAGE reserves the right to cancel the booking or to remove the eligibility for any discounted prices.
5. Only the exhibitor that is named in this registration can exhibit at The Big Meet. Exhibitors cannot sell on or sublet their booking to other organisations.
6. No refunds will be given for cancellations. This applies to all registrations received and is enforced irrespective of if an invoice has been raised or not, or if an invoice remains paid or unpaid.
7. Exhibitors with a complimentary space cannot access sponsorship opportunities. Should exhibitors who have a complimentary Big Meet space wish to secure a sponsorship package, they will need to first pay in full for an exhibitor space and forfeit the complimentary offer.
8. Our venues do not allow exhibitors to give away substantial food items (e.g. muffins, doughnuts etc) to students during The Big Meet unless you have completed the food waiver and paid the appropriate venue charge. A small bowl of lollies or chocolate are exempt from this requirement. Please note, this will be the responsibility of the exhibitor to follow up the requirements with the venue contact.