We are pleased to offer organisations the opportunity to exhibit at The Big Meet 2024.
What is The Big Meet?
The Big Meet is a one day careers fair which is promoted to all students from all universities in the host city.
The Big Meet provides the perfect solution for exhibitors wishing to maximise their exposure to potential candidates whilst minimising their costs. If you have limited time, resources or budget, The Big Meet is the ideal way to reach the right students from a range of universities in one day.
What’s New in 2024?
ALL STATES – Pre-Event Webinar
Exhibitors in all states will be offered the opportunity to attend a pre-event webinar where you will be briefed on the event you are attending as well as gain insights on what candidates will be looking for from information shared from the 2024 AAGE Surveys and best practice research undertaken by our event partners on inclusive recruitment practices.
The following organisations exhibited at the 2023 Sydney Big Meet:
ACCIONA Construction Australia Pty Ltd, ACT Government, Adobe, Alstom , Altis Consulting, Amazon, AMP, ANZIIF, Argon & Co, ASC, Attorney-General's Department, Ausgrid, Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission, Australian Federal Police, Australian Prudential Regulation Authority, Australian Signals Directorate, Australian Taxation Office, Babcock, Bartier Perry Lawyers, BAT Australia, BDO, Built, CIMIC Group, Clean Energy Regulator, Colas Australia, Consulate General of Canada, Cor Cordis, Crawford and Company, CrowdStrike, Defence Force Recruiting, Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry, Department of Communities and Justice, Department of Defence, Department of Finance, Department of Home Affairs, Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources, Department of Social Services, Department of the Treasury, Dipont Education, Downer Group, DXC Technology, Eclipse Trading, Employers Mutual Limited, Escient, FDM Group, Grant Thornton, Halcyon Knights, Hanson Australia, Infosys, Jemena/Zinfra, John Holland Corporate, KordaMentha, Linfox, Mainfreight, NAB, National Indigenous Australians Agency, Navantia Australia, Navy Civilian Engineer Development Program, NSW Department of Education, NSW Public Service Commission, Optus, Ord Minnett, Peoplecare, Pertemps Professional Recruitment, Planit, Plant Health Australia, Prosple, PwC, QBE Insurance, Quick Release, REA Group, Rokt, RSM Australia, Saab Australia, SAS Institute Australia Ltd Pty, Schlumberger, Schneider Electric, SEEK, Shaver Shop Pty Ltd, ShineWing, Siemens Healthineers, Singtel X NCS, Stockbrokers and Investment Advisers Association, Sydney Catholic Schools, Sydney Water, Talent RISE, Teach For Australia, Thales, The Data School, The Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, TikTok, TK Maxx, Toll, Transgrid, Trina Solar , Unilever, Unique Student Identifier, UNSW Sydney, Veeam Software, Ventia, Westpac.
The Big Meet will be held in the following cities in 2024:
Click the city name below to be taken to the booking form or to book all five cities at the bulk discount rate.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your registration, you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. You agree that the organisation you represent (as detailed by you in this booking form) will pay the full amount due from this booking.
2. You cannot exhibit at any of The Big Meet events in this booking until full payment has been received.
3. You will receive an automated invoice which is payable by the EARLIER of:
a. 30 days from the date of the invoice; or
b. the day before the date of the first Big Meet 2024 that your organisation has booked.
If the invoice is not paid within this timeframe, the AAGE reserves the right to cancel the booking or to remove the eligibility for any discounted prices.
4. Only the exhibitor that is named in this registration can exhibit at The Big Meet. Exhibitors cannot: 'sell on' or share or sublet their booking to other organisations.
5. The AAGE abides by the ACCC Australian Consumer Law refund policy. No refunds will be given for cancellations. This applies to all registrations received and is enforced irrespective of if an invoice has been raised or not, or if an invoice remains paid or unpaid.
6. Our venues do not allow exhibitors to give away substantial food items (e.g. muffins, doughnuts) to students during The Big Meet unless you have completed the food waiver and paid the appropriate venue charge. A small bowl of lollies or chocolate are exempt from this requirement. Please note, this will be the responsibility of the exhibitor to follow up the requirements with the venue contact.
7. Your registration may be refused at the sole and absolute discretion of the AAGE.
8. All AAGE event attendees must abide by the AAGE's Code of Conduct.