We are pleased to offer organisations the opportunity to exhibit at The Big Meet 2024.
What is The Big Meet?
The Big Meet is a one day careers fair which is promoted to all students from all universities in the host city.
The Big Meet provides the perfect solution for exhibitors wishing to maximise their exposure to potential candidates whilst minimising their costs. If you have limited time, resources or budget, The Big Meet is the ideal way to reach the right students from a range of universities in one day.
What’s New in 2024?
ALL STATES – Pre-Event Webinar
Exhibitors in all states will be offered the opportunity to attend a pre-event webinar where you will be briefed on the event you are attending as well as gain insights on what candidates will be looking for from information shared from the 2024 AAGE Surveys and best practice research undertaken by our event partners on inclusive recruitment practices.
MELBOURNE – New Venue and ‘Quiet Hour’
We are excited to move to the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre in 2024 to enable all exhibitors to be in one room.
We will also be piloting a new Quiet Hour program at the Melbourne Big Meet in 2024 where the first hour of the event will be advertised as an opportunity for students to register to attend who might find the busy, bright and congested activity of the Big Meet challenging to navigate.
The Melbourne event will be extended by one hour at no extra cost to exhibitors, running from 11.00am until 3.00pm. Exhibitors will set up as usual and the AAGE will liaise with the Convention Centre and our event partners to make some adjustments to the space and our communication with students to facilitate the Quiet Hour.
Following this hour The Big Meet will open to all other students who have registered to attend. Further information will be provided to employers in the coming months and in the pre-event briefing about the Quiet Hour however please let us know if you have any questions prior to booking your space.
The following organisations exhibited at the 2023 Melbourne Big Meet:
ACCIONA Construction Australia Pty Ltd, ACT Government, Alstom , Amazon, ANZIIF, Argon & Co, ASC, Attorney-General's Department, Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Sciences (ABARES),Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission, Australian Federal Police, Australian Signals Directorate, Australian Taxation Office, BAE Systems Australia, BAT Australia, BDO, Beon, CitiPower, Powercor and United Energy, BGL Corporate Solutions, Bunnings, Carsales, CEA Technologies, CIMIC Group, Colbrow Care, Coles Group, Cor Cordis, Crawford and Company, CrowdStrike, Cummins, Daniel Allison & Associates, Defence Force Recruiting, Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry, Department of Defence, Department of Environment, Land, Water & Planning (VIC), Department of Finance, Department of Health and Aged Care, Department of Home Affairs, Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources, Department of Justice and Community Safe, Department of Social Services, Department of the Treasury, Department of Transport Victoria, Dipont Education, Downer Group, DXC Technology, Escient, Fair Work Ombudsman, FDM Group Australia Pty Ltd, Fire Rescue Victoria, Frank Recruitment Group, FSC, Fulton Hogan, GHD, Give A Grad A Go, GradConnection, GraduateHero, Grant Thornton, GUD, Halcyon Knights, Hilton Foods APAC, Honeywell Ltd, IBM, Infosys, Integrated Application Development, Jemena/Zinfra, JLL, John Holland Group, KordaMentha, Kraft Heinz Company, Leidos, Linfox, Lockheed Martin, Mainfreight, Mars, Monash College, Monash University, Mondelez International, NAB, National Indigenous Australians Agency, Navy Civilian Engineer Development Program, NEC Australia, Nutrien Ag Solutions, Optus, Ord Minnett, Peloton Cyber Security, Pertemps Professional Recruitment, Pitcher Partners, Planit, Plant Health Australia, Prosple, PwC, QBE Insurance, Qinetiq, Quick Release, REA Group, Reece Group, RMIT University, RSM Australia, Ryman Healthcare, Saab Australia, Saint-Gobain, SAS Institute Aust Pty Ltd, Schlumberger, Schneider Electric, Shaver Shop Pty Ltd, ShineWing, Siemens Healthineers, Singtel X NCS, Suburban Rail Loop Authority (SRLA), Swinburne University, Symal Infrastructure Pty Ltd, Talent RISE, TBH, Teach For Australia, Tesserent, Thales, The Data School, The Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, Toll, Unique Student Identifier, Ventia, Victoria Police, Victoria University, Victorian Government Graduate Program, WGA, William Buck.
The Big Meet will be held in the following cities in 2024:
Click the city name below to be taken to the booking form or to book all five cities at the bulk discount rate.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your registration, you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. You agree that the organisation you represent (as detailed by you in this booking form) will pay the full amount due from this booking.
2. You cannot exhibit at any of The Big Meet events in this booking until full payment has been received.
3. You will receive an automated invoice which is payable by the EARLIER of:
a. 30 days from the date of the invoice; or
b. the day before the date of the first Big Meet 2024 that your organisation has booked.
If the invoice is not paid within this timeframe, the AAGE reserves the right to cancel the booking or to remove the eligibility for any discounted prices.
4. Only the exhibitor that is named in this registration can exhibit at The Big Meet. Exhibitors cannot: 'sell on' or share or sublet their booking to other organisations.
5. The AAGE abides by the ACCC Australian Consumer Law refund policy. No refunds will be given for cancellations. This applies to all registrations received and is enforced irrespective of if an invoice has been raised or not, or if an invoice remains paid or unpaid.
6. Our venues do not allow exhibitors to give away substantial food items (e.g. muffins, doughnuts) to students during The Big Meet unless you have completed the food waiver and paid the appropriate venue charge. A small bowl of lollies or chocolate are exempt from this requirement. Please note, this will be the responsibility of the exhibitor to follow up the requirements with the venue contact.
7. Your registration may be refused at the sole and absolute discretion of the AAGE.
8. All AAGE event attendees must abide by the AAGE's Code of Conduct.