We are pleased to offer organisations the opportunity to exhibit at The Big Meet 2024.
What is The Big Meet?
The Big Meet is a one day careers fair which is promoted to all students from all universities in the host city.
The Big Meet provides the perfect solution for exhibitors wishing to maximise their exposure to potential candidates whilst minimising their costs. If you have limited time, resources or budget, The Big Meet is the ideal way to reach the right students from a range of universities in one day.
What’s New in 2024?
ALL STATES – Pre-Event Webinar
Exhibitors in all states will be offered the opportunity to attend a pre-event webinar where you will be briefed on the event you are attending as well as gain insights on what candidates will be looking for from information shared from the 2024 AAGE Surveys and best practice research undertaken by our event partners on inclusive recruitment practices.
The following organisations exhibited at the 2023 Perth Big Meet:
ACCIONA Construction Australia Pty Ltd, Activ Foundation, AECOM, Alcoa - Australia, Alstom, Amazon, ANZIIF, Arc Infrastructure, ASC, Attorney-General's Department, Aurizon, Aurora Education Foundation, Australian Federal Police, Australian Signals Directorate, Australian Taxation Office, Babcock, Baker Hughes, Bankwest, Baptistcare, BDO, BG&E , BG&E Resources, BHP, Central Provident Fund Board, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, Chevron Australia, CIMIC Group, Civmec Construction and Engineering, Clough, ConeTec Investigations,Connect2Care, CrowdStrike, Defence Force Recruiting, Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry, Department of Defence, Department of Education (WA), Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety, Department of the Treasury, Dipont Education, Duke-NUS Medical School, Edith Cowan University, Elders, Enscope, EY, Fortescue Metals Group, Fugro, Georgiou, GHD, Grant Thornton, Green Leaves Early Learning, HBF Health, HenderCare, Hesperia, Iluka Resources, IMDEX, Inpex Australia, Insurance Commission of Western Australia, Intellect Systems, John Holland Corporate, KordaMentha, Linfox, Main Roads Western Australia, Mainfreight, McMahon Services Australia Ltd Pty, Mineral Resources, MOORE AUSTRALIA (WA) PTY LTD, National Indigenous Australians Agency, National Intelligence Community, Navitas Professional, Navy Civilian Engineer Development Program, Newmont Australia, NRW Holdings, Office of the Auditor General (WA), Planit, Primero, Prosple, Public Sector Commission (WA), Public Transport Authority of WA, PwC, Qube Energy, Roy Hill, Ruah Community Services, Saab Australia, Schlumberger, Shakespeare Financial Group, Shell Australia, Teach For Australia, The Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, The University of Western Australia, Unique Student Identifier, Ventia, Water Corporation, Western Australia Country Health Services, Wood, Worley.
The Big Meet will be held in the following cities in 2024:
Click the city name below to be taken to the booking form or to book all five cities at the bulk discount rate.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your registration, you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. You agree that the organisation you represent (as detailed by you in this booking form) will pay the full amount due from this booking.
2. You cannot exhibit at any of The Big Meet events in this booking until full payment has been received.
3. You will receive an automated invoice which is payable by the EARLIER of:
a. 30 days from the date of the invoice; or
b. the day before the date of the first Big Meet 2024 that your organisation has booked.
If the invoice is not paid within this timeframe, the AAGE reserves the right to cancel the booking or to remove the eligibility for any discounted prices.
4. Only the exhibitor that is named in this registration can exhibit at The Big Meet. Exhibitors cannot: 'sell on' or share or sublet their booking to other organisations.
5. The AAGE abides by the ACCC Australian Consumer Law refund policy. No refunds will be given for cancellations. This applies to all registrations received and is enforced irrespective of if an invoice has been raised or not, or if an invoice remains paid or unpaid.
6. Our venues do not allow exhibitors to give away substantial food items (e.g. muffins, doughnuts) to students during The Big Meet unless you have completed the food waiver and paid the appropriate venue charge. A small bowl of lollies or chocolate are exempt from this requirement. Please note, this will be the responsibility of the exhibitor to follow up the requirements with the venue contact.
7. Your registration may be refused at the sole and absolute discretion of the AAGE.
8. All AAGE event attendees must abide by the AAGE's Code of Conduct.