We are pleased to offer organisations the opportunity to exhibit at The Big Meet 2023.
What is The Big Meet?
The Big Meet is a one day careers fair which is promoted to all students from all universities in the host city.
The Big Meet provides the perfect solution for exhibitors wishing to maximise their exposure to potential candidates whilst minimising their costs. If you have limited time, resources or budget, The Big Meet is the ideal way to reach the right students from a range of universities in one day.
The following organisations exhibited at the 2022 Adelaide Big Meet:
Acacia Systems, Accenture Australia, ACCIONA Construction Australia Pty Ltd, ACH Group, Adelaide Oval, Adelaide Venue Management, Alliance Nursing, AMpowered, AnglicareSA, ANZIIF, APC Technology, APM, ASC, Aussie Home Loans, Australian Bureau of Statistics, Australian Computer Society Foundation, Australian Federal Police, Australian Taxation Office, Autism SA, Babcock Australasia, BAE Systems Australia, Barunga Village Inc, BDO, Capgemini,Cara Inc, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, Codan, Cognizant, Community Living Options, Country and Outback Health, Data Action, Defence Force Recruiting, Defence SA, Deloitte, Delta Group, Department for Correctional Services, Department of Defence, Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, Detmold Group, DEWC Services, DLI, Dr Jones & Partners Medical Imaging, DXC Technology, Enerven, Entrée Recruitment, Enzen Australia, FDM Group, Fivecast, Flinders University, Gallagher Bassett, Gen Physio, GHD, Government of South Australia, Green Leaves Early Learning, Guide Dogs SA/NT, Guidera O'Connor, Healthcare Australia, Helping Hand Aged Care, HomeStart, Hood Sweeney, I Can Jump Puddles, Infin8Care, Kalyra, KBR, KPMG, Land Services SA / Relational Data Systems, Lendlease, LMS Energy, Lockheed Martin, Mainfreight, Maptek Pty Ltd, Maxima, McMahon Services Australia, Mentoring All Men/Mentoring All Women, Naracoorte Physiotherapy Clinic, Naval Shipbuilding College, Navitas Professional, Navy Civilian Engineer Development Program, NEC Australia, Nova Systems, Opex Consulting Pty Ltd, Pitcher Partners SA, Professionals Australia, PwC, RAA, REDARC ELECTRONICS, Resthaven Incorporated, SA Health, SA Power Networks, Saab Australia, SACARE, Santos, Schneider Electric, Sintelix,Southern Cross Care, SunPork Group, Teach For Australia, Telethon Kids Institute, The Financial Planning Association of Australia, The French Beauty Academy, The Physio Co, Tonkin, Torrens University, Treasury, Ultra Electronics Australia, Unique Student Identifier (USI), UniSA, Viterra, Westpac, WGA, William Buck, YDR - Chartered Loss Adjusters.
The Big Meet will be held in the following cities in 2023:
Click the city name below to be taken to the booking form or to book all five cities at the bulk discount rate.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your registration, you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. You agree that the organisation you represent (as detailed by you in this booking form) will pay the full amount due from this booking.
2. You cannot exhibit at any of The Big Meet events in this booking until full payment has been received.
3. You will receive an automated invoice which is payable by the EARLIER of:
a. 30 days from the date of the invoice; or
b. the day before the date of the first Big Meet 2023 that your organisation has booked.
If the invoice is not paid within this timeframe, the AAGE reserves the right to cancel the booking or to remove the eligibility for any discounted prices.
4. Only the exhibitor that is named in this registration can exhibit at The Big Meet. Exhibitors cannot: 'sell on' or share or sublet their booking to other organisations.
5. The AAGE abides by the ACCC Australian Consumer Law refund policy. No refunds will be given for cancellations. This applies to all registrations received and is enforced irrespective of if an invoice has been raised or not, or if an invoice remains paid or unpaid.
6. Our venues do not allow exhibitors to give away substantial food items (e.g. muffins, doughnuts) to students during The Big Meet unless you have completed the food waiver and paid the appropriate venue charge. A small bowl of lollies or chocolate are exempt from this requirement. Please note, this will be the responsibility of the exhibitor to follow up the requirements with the venue contact.
7. Your registration may be refused at the sole and absolute discretion of the AAGE.
8. All AAGE event attendees must abide by the AAGE's Code of Conduct.