Please note: this event is now at capacity. You may add yourself to our waitlist however we will only contact you if space becomes available.
We are pleased to offer organisations the opportunity to exhibit at The Big Meet 2023.
What is The Big Meet?
The Big Meet is a one day careers fair which is promoted to all students from all universities in the host city.
The Big Meet provides the perfect solution for exhibitors wishing to maximise their exposure to potential candidates whilst minimising their costs. If you have limited time, resources or budget, The Big Meet is the ideal way to reach the right students from a range of universities in one day.
The following organisations exhibited at the 2022 Melbourne Big Meet:
ACCIONA Construction Australia Pty Ltd, Alstom Transport Australia, AMP, ANZ, ANZIIF, APT Travel Group, Asahi Beverages, Attorney-General's Department, Australian Computer Society Foundation, Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission, Australian Federal Police, Australian Internships, Australian Signals Directorate, Australian Taxation Office, Axe Group, BAE Systems Australia, BAT Australia, Bouygues Construction Australia, Caleb and Brown, Capgemini, Carsales, CEA Technologies Pty Limited, City of Greater Geelong, Consulate General of Canada, Daniel Allison & Associates, Defence Force Recruiting, Dentons, Department of Defence, Department of Environment, Land, Water & Planning and Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions (VIC), Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources, Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, Department of Transport, Downer Group, DXC Technology, Early Childhood Teaching, FDM Group, GHD, GradAustralia, IBM, Infosys, KBR, KPMG, La Trobe University, Linfox, Mainfreight, Maxima, McMahon Services Australia, MGI DobbynCarafa, mthree, NAB, National Careers Institute, Navitas Professional, Navy Civilian Engineer Development Program, NEC Australia, NetApp, NSW Department of Education, Pitcher Partners, Prestige Inhome Care, Professionals Australia, PwC, RACV, REA Group, Reece Group, RMIT University, RSM Australia, Saab Australia, Schneider Electric, Scope Australia, Seaway, Servian, Stone & Chalk , Suburban Rail Loop Authority (SRLA), Suncorp, Swinburne University of Technology, Symal Pty Ltd, Teach For Australia, Thales, The Financial Planning Association of Australia, Treasury, Unique Student Identifier (USI), Velrada, Ventia, Victoria Police, Victoria University, Victorian Public Sector Commission, Woodside Energy.
The Big Meet will be held in the following cities in 2023:
Click the city name below to be taken to the booking form or to book all five cities at the bulk discount rate.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your registration, you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. You agree that the organisation you represent (as detailed by you in this booking form) will pay the full amount due from this booking.
2. You cannot exhibit at any of The Big Meet events in this booking until full payment has been received.
3. You will receive an automated invoice which is payable by the EARLIER of:
a. 30 days from the date of the invoice; or
b. the day before the date of the first Big Meet 2023 that your organisation has booked.
If the invoice is not paid within this timeframe, the AAGE reserves the right to cancel the booking or to remove the eligibility for any discounted prices.
4. Only the exhibitor that is named in this registration can exhibit at The Big Meet. Exhibitors cannot: 'sell on' or share or sublet their booking to other organisations.
5. The AAGE abides by the ACCC Australian Consumer Law refund policy. No refunds will be given for cancellations. This applies to all registrations received and is enforced irrespective of if an invoice has been raised or not, or if an invoice remains paid or unpaid.
6. Our venues do not allow exhibitors to give away substantial food items (e.g. muffins, doughnuts) to students during The Big Meet unless you have completed the food waiver and paid the appropriate venue charge. A small bowl of lollies or chocolate are exempt from this requirement. Please note, this will be the responsibility of the exhibitor to follow up the requirements with the venue contact.
7. Your registration may be refused at the sole and absolute discretion of the AAGE.
8. All AAGE event attendees must abide by the AAGE's Code of Conduct.