We are pleased to offer organisations the opportunity to exhibit at The Big Meet 2021.
What is The Big Meet?
The Big Meet is a one day careers fair which is promoted to all students from all universities in the host city.
The Big Meet provides the perfect solution for exhibitors wishing to maximise their exposure to potential candidates whilst minimising their costs. If you have limited time, resources or budget, The Big Meet is the ideal way to reach the right students from a range of universities in one day.
The following organisations were booked to exhibit at the 2020 Brisbane Big Meet, unfortunately however, this event did not proceed due to COVID-19:
Anglo American Metallurgical Coal, APS Graduate Recruitment, Aurecon, Aurizon, Australian Federal Police, Australian Internships, Australian Taxation Office, AVEVA, Brisbane Catholic Education, British American Tobacco Australia, Broadspectrum, Caltex, Carlton & United Breweries, Coles, Crown Sydney, CSG, Dassault Systemes, Defence Force Recruiting , Department of Child Safety, Youth and Women, Department of Defence, Department of Home Affairs, Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Cities and Regional Development, Department of Social Services, Department of the Treasury, Downer Group, DXC Technology, ENREACH Education, FDM Group Australia, Ford Australia, Georgiou Group, GHD, Global Talent Visa Program, GradAustralia, GradConnection, Hanson Australia, Hastings Deering (Australia), Honeywell, ICEMEDIA, Iress, Jumbo Interactive, Kraft Heinz, Linfox, Mainfreight, McConnell Dowell, Mirvac, Monadelphous Group, Navitas Professional, Opengear, Palladium, Planit Testing, Professionals Australia, Project Everest Ventures, Protiviti, QIC, QLD Corrective Services, Queensland Police Service, Queensland Rail, QUT, RACQ, Reece Group, RSM Australia, Saab Australia, Sandhills Pacific, Santos, SAS Institutes, Schneider Electric Australia, Services Australia, Shell, Stanwell, Suncorp, Teach For Australia, TechnologyOne, The Australian National University (Crawford School of Public Policy), The Financial Planning Association of Australia, The French Beauty Academy, Ungerboeck Software International, University of NSW (Sydney), University Specialist Employment Partnerships, Urban Utilities, Xceptional.
The Big Meet will be held in the following cities in 2021:
Click the city name above to be taken to the booking form or click here to book all five cities at the bulk discount rate.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your registration, you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. You agree that the organisation you represent (as detailed by you in this booking form) will pay the full amount due from this booking.
2. You cannot exhibit at any of The Big Meet events in this booking until full payment has been received.
3. You will receive an automated invoice which is payable by the EARLIER of:
a. 30 days from the date of the invoice; or
b. the day before the date of the first Big Meet 2021 that your organisation has booked.
If the invoice is not paid within this timeframe, the AAGE reserves the right to cancel the booking or to remove the eligibility for any discounted prices.
4. Only the exhibitor that is named in this registration can exhibit at The Big Meet. Exhibitors cannot: 'sell on' or share or sublet their booking to other organisations.
5. The AAGE abides by the ACCC Australian Consumer Law refund policy. No refunds will be given for cancellations. This applies to all registrations received and is enforced irrespective of if an invoice has been raised or not, or if an invoice remains paid or unpaid.
6. Our venues do not allow exhibitors to give away substantial food items (e.g. muffins, doughnuts) to students during The Big Meet unless you have completed the food waiver and paid the appropriate venue charge. A small bowl of lollies or chocolate are exempt from this requirement. Please note, this will be the responsibility of the exhibitor to follow up the requirements with the venue contact.
7. Your registration may be refused at the sole and absolute discretion of the AAGE.
8. For ROLLOVER bookings, this Rollover facility is only applicable to the 2021 Big Meet events.