We are pleased to offer organisations the opportunity to exhibit at The Big Meet 2021.
What is The Big Meet?
The Big Meet is a one day careers fair which is promoted to all students from all universities in the host city.
The Big Meet provides the perfect solution for exhibitors wishing to maximise their exposure to potential candidates whilst minimising their costs. If you have limited time, resources or budget, The Big Meet is the ideal way to reach the right students from a range of universities in one day.
The following organisations were booked to exhibit at the 2020 Melbourne Big Meet, unfortunately however, this event did not proceed due to COVID-19:
7-Eleven, ACSO, Alinta Energy; Loy Yang B Power Station, Alstom, AMP Services Limited, ANZ, APS Graduate Recruitment, APT Travel Group, Attorney-General's Department, Aurecon, Australia Post, Australian Communications and Media Authority,Australian Federal Police, Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), Australian Taxation Office, AustralianSuper,BAE Systems Australia, Banksia Palliative Care Service, BDO, BP Australia, British American Tobacco, Broadspectrum, Built Pty Ltd,Camp Counselors USA, Capgemini, Careers in Insurance, Carlton & United Breweries, carsales.com Ltd, Caterpillar, CEA Technologies, City West Water, Civilex Victoria, Coles, Crown Sydney, CSL Behring, Dassault Systemes, Defence Force Recruiting ,Department of Defence, Department of Human Services, Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources, Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Cities and Regional Development, Department of Justice and Community Safety, Department of Social Services, Department of the Treasury, Downer Group, DXC Technology, ENREACH Education, FDM Group Australia Pty Ltd,Financial Planning Association of Australia, Ford Australia, Forethought Research, Frank Recruitment Group, GHD Pty Ltd, Global Talent Visa Program, GradAustralia, GradConnection, Honeywell Ltd, Hydro Tasmania, IBM Australia Limited, Infosys, Iress,Jetstar, Kraft Heinz, Latitude, Leidos, Linfox, L'Oreal, Mainfreight, McConnell Dowell, Mondelez International, Moore Stephens,MYOB, National Australia Bank Ltd, Naval Shipbuilding College, Navitas Professional, NEC Australia Pty Ltd, NetApp,NotedCareers, Ocean Software, Perpetual / Fordham, Pitcher Partners Advisors Pty Ltd, Planit Testing, PPG, Project Everest Ventures, Readygrad, Reece Group, RMIT, RSM Australia Pty Ltd, Saab Australia, Schneider Electric Australia Pty Ltd, Science & Planning Graduate Program (DELWP/DJPR), Services Australia, Siemens Healthineers, Suncorp, SYSTRA Scott Lister, Thales Australia, The Australian National University (Crawford School of Public Policy), Thermo Fisher Scientific Scoresby, UNIQLO Australia, University of NSW (Sydney), Victoria Police, Victorian Government graduate program, Westpac Group, WSP.
The Big Meet will be held in the following cities in 2021:
Click the city name above to be taken to the booking form or click here to book all five cities at the bulk discount rate.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your registration, you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. You agree that the organisation you represent (as detailed by you in this booking form) will pay the full amount due from this booking.
2. You cannot exhibit at any of The Big Meet events in this booking until full payment has been received.
3. You will receive an automated invoice which is payable by the EARLIER of:
a. 30 days from the date of the invoice; or
b. the day before the date of the first Big Meet 2021 that your organisation has booked.
If the invoice is not paid within this timeframe, the AAGE reserves the right to cancel the booking or to remove the eligibility for any discounted prices.
4. Only the exhibitor that is named in this registration can exhibit at The Big Meet. Exhibitors cannot: 'sell on' or share or sublet their booking to other organisations.
5. The AAGE abides by the ACCC Australian Consumer Law refund policy. No refunds will be given for cancellations. This applies to all registrations received and is enforced irrespective of if an invoice has been raised or not, or if an invoice remains paid or unpaid.
6. Our venues do not allow exhibitors to give away substantial food items (e.g. muffins, doughnuts) to students during The Big Meet unless you have completed the food waiver and paid the appropriate venue charge. A small bowl of lollies or chocolate are exempt from this requirement. Please note, this will be the responsibility of the exhibitor to follow up the requirements with the venue contact.
7. Your registration may be refused at the sole and absolute discretion of the AAGE.
8. For ROLLOVER bookings, this Rollover facility is only applicable to the 2021 Big Meet events.