We are pleased to offer organisations the opportunity to sponsor at Perth The Big Meet 2022. Please note, you must be a registered exhibitor at the Big Meet in order to be eligible to apply for any sponsorship options.
What is The Big Meet?
The Big Meet is a one day careers fair which is promoted to all students from all universities in the host city.
The Big Meet events provides the perfect solution for exhibitors wishing to maximise their exposure to potential candidates and reach the right students from a range of universities in one day.
What better way to increase your exposure at the event even more than signing up for one of our Sponsorship Options to really get your business name out there amongst the students!
The following organisations have booked to exhibit at one or more Big Meets in 2022:
ANZ, Australian Taxation Office, Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand, Department of Children, Youth Justice and Multicultural Affairs, Department of Education (WA), Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety, Department of Transport (VIC), DLI, Mainfreight, Navitas Professional, NSW Government, Prosple, Public Transport Authority (WA), SA Care, SA Power Networks, Saab, Ultra Electronics, Victoria Police.
The Big Meet will be held in the following cities in 2022:
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your registration, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. You agree that the organisation you represent (as detailed by you in this booking form) will pay the full amount due from this booking.
2. You cannot exhibit at any of The Big Meet events in this booking until full payment has been received.
3. In order to be eligible for a sponsorship package, your organisation must be a registered exhibitor at the event.
4. You will receive an automated invoice which is payable by the EARLIER of:
a. 30 days from the date of the invoice; or
b. the day before the date of the first Big Meet 2022 that your organisation has booked.
If the invoice is not paid within this timeframe, the AAGE reserves the right to cancel the booking or to remove the eligibility for any discounted prices.
5. Only the exhibitor that is named in this registration can exhibit at The Big Meet. Exhibitors cannot sell on or sublet their booking to other organisations.
6. No refunds will be given for cancellations. This applies to all registrations received and is enforced irrespective of if an invoice has been raised or not, or if an invoice remains paid or unpaid.
7. Our venues do not allow exhibitors to give away substantial food items (e.g. muffins, doughnuts etc) to students during The Big Meet unless you have completed the food waiver and paid the appropriate venue charge. A small bowl of lollies or chocolate are exempt from this requirement. Please note, this will be the responsibility of the exhibitor to follow up the requirements with the venue contact.