We are pleased to offer organisations the opportunity to sponsor at The Big Meet 2021. Please note, you must be a registered exhibitor at the Big Meet in order to be eligible to apply for any sponsorship options.
What is The Big Meet?
The Big Meet is a one day careers fair which is promoted to all students from all universities in the host city.
The Big Meet events provides the perfect solution for exhibitors wishing to maximise their exposure to potential candidates and reach the right students from a range of universities in one day.
What better way to increase your exposure at the event even more than signing up for one of our Sponsorship Options to really get your business name out there amongst the students!
The following organisations exhibited at the 2020 Adelaide Big Meet:
Aboriginal Family Support Services, Accenture Australia Pty Ltd, AFM Services Pty Ltd, AnglicareSA, Appian, ASC Pty Ltd, Auditor-General's Department (South Australia), Aurecon, Australian Federal Police, Australian Naval Infrastructure, Australian Services Union SA+NT Branch, Australian Taxation Office, AvantiCare, BAE Systems Australia, BDO, Benson Radiology, Bunnings Group Limited, Camp Counselors USA, Capgemini, Carers SA, Chamonix IT Solutions, Chartered Accountants ANZ, Community Legal Centres (SA), CPA Australia, Daronmont Technologies Pty Ltd, Data Action Pty Ltd, Defence Force Recruiting , Department for Education, Department of Defence, Department of Health, Department of Home Affairs, Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Cities and Regional Development, Department of Social Services, Department of the Treasury, Department of Veterans' Affairs, Dr Jones & Partners Medical Imaging, DXC Technology, ECH Inc, elmTEK, ENREACH Education, Ernst & Young Services Pty Ltd, Flinders Port Holdings, GHD, GradAustralia, HAMBS, Helping Hand Aged Care, HomeStart Finance, I WORK FOR SA, Immigration SA, KPMG, Life Care, Lockheed Martin Australia, Logic Plus, Lucid Consulting Engineers (SA) Pty Ltd, Mainfreight, Mayfield Group Invesments, McConnell Dowell, Minda Inc, Naval Shipbuilding College, Navitas Professional, NEC Australia Pty Ltd, Northline, Professionals Australia, Project Everest Ventures, RAA, Resthaven Inc., RSM, SA Power Networks, SA Structural Pty Ltd, Saab Australia, Santos Ltd, Schneider Electric Australia Pty Ltd, Services Australia, Southern Cross Care, TBH, Teach For Australia, The Smith Family, Townsville Catholic Education Office, Ultra Electronics, University of NSW (Sydney), University Specialist Employment Partnership, Wallbridge Gilbert Aztec, Westpac Group, William Buck.
The Big Meet will be held in the following cities in 2021:
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your registration, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. You agree that the organisation you represent (as detailed by you in this booking form) will pay the full amount due from this booking.
2. You cannot exhibit at any of The Big Meet events in this booking until full payment has been received.
3. In order to be eligible for a sponsorship package, your organisation must be a registered exhibitor at the event.
4. You will receive an automated invoice which is payable by the EARLIER of:
a. 30 days from the date of the invoice; or
b. the day before the date of the first Big Meet 2021 that your organisation has booked.
If the invoice is not paid within this timeframe, the AAGE reserves the right to cancel the booking or to remove the eligibility for any discounted prices.
5. Only the exhibitor that is named in this registration can exhibit at The Big Meet. Exhibitors cannot sell on or sublet their booking to other organisations.
6. No refunds will be given for cancellations. This applies to all registrations received and is enforced irrespective of if an invoice has been raised or not, or if an invoice remains paid or unpaid.
7. Our venues do not allow exhibitors to give away substantial food items (e.g. muffins, doughnuts etc) to students during The Big Meet unless you have completed the food waiver and paid the appropriate venue charge. A small bowl of lollies or chocolate are exempt from this requirement. Please note, this will be the responsibility of the exhibitor to follow up the requirements with the venue contact.