We are pleased to offer organisations the opportunity to sponsor at The Big Meet 2020. Please note, you must be a registered exhibitor at the Big Meet in order to be eligible to apply for any sponsorship options.
What is The Big Meet?
The Big Meet is a one day careers fair which is promoted to all students from all universities in the host city.
The Big Meet events provides the perfect solution for exhibitors wishing to maximise their exposure to potential candidates and reach the right students from a range of universities in one day.
What better way to increase your exposure at the event even more than signing up for one of our Sponsorship Options to really get your business name out there amongst the students!
The following organisations exhibited at the 2019 Melbourne Big Meet:
7-Eleven, ABD Group, Ace Contractors Group, ACS Foundation, Akuna Capital, Alstom, AMP Services, AMP Services, APA Group, APT Travel Group, ASIO, Attorney-General's Department, Aurecon Australiasia, Australian Communications and Media Authority, Australian Community Support Organisation (ACSO), Australian Federal Police, Australian Securities and Investments Commission, Australian Signals Directorate, Australian Taxation Office, Australian Wool Innovation, AustralianSuper, Bega Cheese Limited, BHP, BP Australia, British American Tobacco Australasia, Built, Capgemini Australia, Careers In Insurance, Carlton & United Breweries, carsales.com, Cisco Systems Australia, Civilex Victoria, Cognizant, Coles, CSL Australia, Defence Force Recruiting, Dentsu Aegis Network, Department of Agriculture and Water Resources, Department of Defence, Department of Home Affairs, Department of Human Services, Department of Industry Innovation and Science, Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities, Department of Jobs and Small Business, Department of Justice and Regulation (VIC), Department of Social Services, Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA), Digital Transformation Agency, Downer Group, DXC Technology, Evans Dixon, Eventbrite, Financial Planning Association of Australia, Findex, Ford Motor Company of Australia, Frank Recruitment Group, GHD, GradAustralia, GradConnection, Honeywell Ltd, Hydro Tasmania, IBM, Infosys LTD, IRESS, Ixom, Jetstar, Kloud & Readify, Kraft Heinz, Leidos, Linfox, Lockheed Martin, Lockheed Martin Australia, L'Oreal, Mainfreight, McConnell Dowell, MECCA Brands, Monash Professional Pathways, National Australia Bank, Navitas, NEC Australia, Netwealth Investments, Newcrest Mining, NotedCareers, Perpetual / Fordham, Pitcher Partners, Port Phillip Publishing, Project Everest Ventures, RACV, Readygrad, Reece Group, Rentality, ResMed, RMIT, RSM Australia, Saab Australia, Schneider Electric, Science and Planning Graduate Program, Victorian Government, Servian, ShineWing Australia, Siemens Healthineers, Sika Australia, Suncorp, Swagelok Eastern Australia & New Zealand, TechnologyOne, Telstra, Thales Australia, The Australian National University, The Treasury, The Westpac Group, The Melbourne Metro Water Partnership, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Toll, VicRoads, Victoria Police, Victoria's Big Build, VPS GRADS, Wrike.
The Big Meet will be held in the following cities in 2020:
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your registration, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. You agree that the organisation you represent (as detailed by you in this booking form) will pay the full amount due from this booking.
2. You cannot exhibit at any of The Big Meet events in this booking until full payment has been received.
3. In order to be eligible for a sponsorship package, your organisation must be a registered exhibitor at the event.
4. You will receive an automated invoice which is payable by the EARLIER of:
a. 30 days from the date of the invoice; or
b. the day before the date of the first Big Meet 2020 that your organisation has booked.
If the invoice is not paid within this timeframe, the AAGE reserves the right to cancel the booking or to remove the eligibility for any discounted prices.
5. Only the exhibitor that is named in this registration can exhibit at The Big Meet. Exhibitors cannot sell on or sublet their booking to other organisations.
6. No refunds will be given for cancellations. This applies to all registrations received and is enforced irrespective of if an invoice has been raised or not, or if an invoice remains paid or unpaid.
7. Our venues do not allow exhibitors to give away substantial food items (e.g. muffins, doughnuts etc) to students during The Big Meet unless you have completed the food waiver and paid the appropriate venue charge. A small bowl of lollies or chocolate are exempt from this requirement. Please note, this will be the responsibility of the exhibitor to follow up the requirements with the venue contact.