Jobs and Talent
Welcome to Jobs and Talent, the job alert and talent notices section of the AAGE website. This service is aimed to provide AAGE members with a method of advertising available positions in the graduate recruitment space to one another, along with publicising profiles of current job seekers with experience in the graduate recruitment field.
Amazon Web Services - Campus Recruiter - ANZ
At Amazon.com, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Cloud Computing is revolutionizing Information Technology. Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS customers can requisition compute power, storage, and other services–gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as their business demands them. Customers pay only for what they use, with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments, making AWS the most cost-effective, flexible way to deliver their applications to their customers and clients. Since 2006 AWS is the leader in the global IaaS cloud computing space and is continually growing.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized and talented Graduate Recruitment Professional to join the ANZ Talent Acquisition Team. You will work with the Campus Program Manager – APAC to scope, define, build and execute our graduate programs.
The objective of the Campus Recruiter is to build the program then develop and enhance Amazon Web Services university visibility in order to recruit and hire top emerging talent for internships and full-time graduate positions. You will work to maintain our presence at target institutions and will be in constant contact with internal teams to determine recruiting programs based on the company's growing hiring needs. You will interact with university representatives and students to schedule events, interviews, and other outreach activities. Partnering with Business Leaders you will help them clearly define their graduate needs and then build a Talent Acquisition strategy which engages and educates university teams and other appropriate stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of programs to maximize hiring outcomes.
- Identify and screen top students for internship and fulltime graduate opportunities within AWS. Primarily focused on Computer Science and IT graduates.
- Collaborate with Business Leaders to develop university recruiting strategies that target the right universities.
- Develop operational plans and branding activities at assigned schools along with the university leads, to attract top early career talent.
- Develop, implement and attend on-university events that include: info sessions, executive visits, careers fairs faculty visits, on-university interviews, Amazon Days, events with student organizations.
- Screen candidates’ CVs, conduct phone screens to shortlist for panel interviews; be a member of panel interviews.
- Provide weekly reporting on activities.
- Assess each target universities’ performance to determine overall effectiveness, review analyses with key stakeholders and use data and feedback to make long-term decisions related to each school.
- Administration of the complete application management process for graduate candidates from posting roles through to offer and hire using the candidate management system.
- Being the first point of contact for all candidates and maintaining contact with all candidates throughout the whole recruitment process.
- Generating weekly pipeline and performance reports
- Previous experience running corporate graduate recruiting programs within the Australian university ecosystem. Previous experience recruiting technology graduates will be highly regarded
- Experience working with Business Leaders to define and agree on graduate recruitment needs
- Experience in driving large scale graduate and or internship programs end to end with an ability to identify and drive continuous improvement
- The ability to influence and guide key internal and external stakeholders in order to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent computer skills, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook specifically
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and complete a high volume of tasks and projects autonomously.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships both internal and external
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possession of strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
Click here to apply.
There is no available talent currently being advertised.