Please note: Bookings are now open for The River Room! We have SOLD OUT in The Palladium and Foyer Expo area, however, we have extended the exhibition space into The River Room, so book your discounted space today!
We are pleased to offer organisations the opportunity to exhibit at The Big Meet 2019.
What is The Big Meet?
The Big Meet is a one day careers fair which is promoted to all students from all universities in the host city.
The Big Meet provides the perfect solution for exhibitors wishing to maximise their exposure to potential candidates whilst minimising their costs. If you have limited time, resources or budget, The Big Meet is the ideal way to reach the right students from a range of universities in one day.
The following organisations will be exhibiting at the 2019 Melbourne Big Meet:
7-Eleven, ABD Group, Ace Contractors Group, ACS Foundation, Akuna Capital, Alstom, AMP Services, ANZIIF, APA Group, APT Travel Group, ASIO, Attorney-General's Department, Aurecon Australiasia, Australian Communications and Media Authority, Australian Federal Police, Australian Securities and Investments Commission, Australian Taxation Office, Australian Wool Innovation, AustralianSuper, BHP Billiton Limited, BP Australia, British American Tobacco Australasia, Capgemini Australia, Carlton & United Breweries, carsales.com, Cisco Systems Australia, Civilex Victoria, Cognizant, Coles, CSL Behring, Dentsu Aegis Network, Department of Agriculture and Water Resources, Department of Defence, Department of Defence, Department of Environment, Land, Water & Planning (VIC), Department of Home Affairs, Department of Human Services, Department of Industry Innovation and Science, Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities, Department of Jobs and Small Business, Department of Justice and Regulation (VIC), Department of Social Services, Department of the Treasury, Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA), Digital Transformation Agency, Downer Group, DXC Technology, Evans Dixon Limited, Eventbrite, Factory Mutual Insurance Company, Financial Planning Association of Australia, Findex, Ford Motor Company of Australia, Frank Recruitment Group, GHD Pty Ltd, GradAustralia, GradConnection, Honeywell Ltd, Hydro Tasmania, IBM, Infosys, IRESS, Ixom, Leidos, Level Crossing Removal Authority, Linfox Australia, Lockheed Martin, L'Oreal, Mainfreight, Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd (trading as Defence Force Recruiting), McConnell Dowell, MECCA Brands, Melbourne Water, Monash Professional Pathways, National Australia Bank Ltd, Navitas Limited, NEC Australia, Netwealth Investments Limited, Newcrest Mining, North East Link Authority, NotedCareers, Pitcher Partners, Port Phillip Publishing, Project Everest Ventures, Rail Projects Victoria, Readify, Readygrad, Reece Group, Rentality, ResMed, RMIT, Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV), RSM Australia, Saab Australia, Schneider Electric, Servian, ShineWing Australia, Siemens Healthineers, Sika Australia, Suncorp, Swagelok Eastern Australia & New Zealand, TechnologyOne, Telstra, Thales Australia, The Australian National University, Thermo Fisher Scientific Scoresby, Toll, VicRoads, Victoria Police, VPSC, Westpac Group, Wrike.
The Big Meet will be held in the following cities in 2019:
Click the city name above to be taken to the booking form or click here to book all five cities at the bulk discount rate.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your registration, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. You agree that the organisation you represent (as detailed by you in this booking form) will pay the full amount due from this booking.
2. You cannot exhibit at any of The Big Meet events in this booking until full payment has been received.
3. You will receive an automated invoice which is payable by the EARLIER of:
a. 30 days from the date of the invoice; or
b. the day before the date of the first Big Meet 2019 that your organisation has booked.
If the invoice is not paid within this timeframe, the AAGE reserves the right to cancel the booking or to remove the eligibility for any discounted prices.
4. Only the exhibitor that is named in this registration can exhibit at The Big Meet. Exhibitors cannot sell on or sublet their booking to other organisations.
5. No refunds will be given for cancellations. This applies to all registrations received and is enforced irrespective of if an invoice has been raised or not, or if an invoice remains paid or unpaid.
6. Our venues do not allow exhibitors to give away substantial food items (e.g. muffins, doughnuts, popcorn) to students during The Big Meet unless you have completed the food waiver and paid the appropriate venue charge. A small bowl of lollies or chocolate are exempt from this requirement. Please note, this will be the responsibility of the exhibitor to follow up the requirements with the venue contact.