The 4th South Australian Trivarsity Law Fair will be held on Friday 12 March 2021 at the Adelaide Convention Centre.
This event will be run in conjunction with the Australian Association of Graduate Employers (AAGE) Big Meet Careers Expo.
The following organisations booked to exhibit at the 2020 SA Trivarsity Law Fair:Ashurst, Attorney-General's Department - Crown Solicitor's Office, Attorney-General's Department - DPP, Aurora Project, Australian Government Solicitor, CCK Lawyers, Clayton Utz, Commercial and Legal, DMAW Lawyers, Fisher Jeffries, Johnson Winter & Slattery, King & Wood Mallesons, Leo Cussen Centre for Law, Lipman Karas, MinterEllison, Norwood Legal Rights, South Australian Bar Association, The College of Law, The Law Society of South Australia, Thomson Geer, Women Lawyers Association of SA, Women's Legal Service SA.
The pricing structure allows exhibitors to book 1,2 or 3 spaces at the South Australian Trivarsity Law Fair. Each space is approximately 3 metres by 3 metres and includes a trestle table, table cloth and two chairs. If you would like to order a walled display booth then this costs an extra $450 + GST per space (you can add a booth as you progress through the order form).
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your registration, you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. You agree that the organisation you represent (as detailed by you in this booking form) will pay the full amount due from this booking.
2. You cannot exhibit at the Trivarsity Law Fair until full payment has been received.
3. You will receive an automated invoice which is payable by the EARLIER of:
a. 30 days from the date of the invoice; or
b. Thursday 11th March 2021.
If the invoice is not paid within this timeframe, the AAGE reserves the right to cancel the booking or to remove the eligibility for any discounted prices.
4. Only the exhibitor that is named in this registration can exhibit at the Trivarsity Law Fair. Exhibitors cannot: 'sell on' or share or sublet their booking to other organisations.
5. The AAGE abides by the ACCC Australian Consumer Law refund policy. No refunds will be given for cancellations. This applies to all registrations received and is enforced irrespective of if an invoice has been raised or not, or if an invoice remains paid or unpaid.
6. Our venues do not allow exhibitors to give away substantial food items (e.g. muffins, doughnuts) to students during the Trivarsity Law Fair unless you have completed the food waiver and paid the appropriate venue charge. A small bowl of lollies or chocolate are exempt from this requirement. Please note, this will be the responsibility of the exhibitor to follow up the requirements with the venue contact.
7. Your registration may be refused at the sole and absolute discretion of the AAGE.