The Law Society of NSW is excited to announce the return of the NSW Law Careers Fair in 2021. To be held at the International Convention Centre Sydney, this event will be run in conjunction with the Australian Association of Graduate Employers (AAGE) Big Meet Careers Expo.
The following organisations have already booked to exhibit at the 2021 NSW Law Careers Fair:
American Express, Australian Pro Bono Centre, Baker McKenzie, Barry.Nilsson., Bird & Bird, Bond University, Checkbox, Clifford Chance, Colin Biggers & Paisley, Corrs Chambers Westgarth, DLA Piper, Gadens Lawyers, Gilbert + Tobin, Hall & Wilcox, Johnson Winter & Slattery, Jones Day, K&L Gates, Lander & Rogers, Law Tech Hub, Lawyers On Demand, Legal Aid NSW, LegalSuper, LegalVision, LegalVitae, LexisNexis, Macquarie Law Group, Maddocks, McCabe Curwood, McCullough Robertson Lawyers, Mills Oakley, Norton Rose Fulbright, NSW Young Lawyers, Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions NSW, Russell Kennedy Lawyers, Sparke Helmore, The College of Law, The Law Society of NSW, Thomson Reuters, TurksLegal.
The cost of exhibiting at the NSW Law Careers Fair is shown on the left.
The pricing structure includes a walled display booth, approximately 3 metres by 3 metres in size.
The booth also includes a trestle table, table cloth and two chairs.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your registration, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. You agree that the organisation you represent (as detailed by you in this booking form) will pay the full amount due from this booking.
2. You cannot exhibit at The NSW Law Careers Fair until full payment has been received.
3. You will receive an automated invoice which is payable by the EARLIER of:
a. 30 days from the date of the invoice; or
b. Thursday 25 March 2021.
If the invoice is not paid within this timeframe, the AAGE/Law Society of New South Wales reserve the right to cancel the booking or to remove the eligibility for any discounted prices.
4. Only the exhibitor that is named in this registration can exhibit at The NSW Law Careers Fair. Exhibitors cannot: 'sell on' or share or sublet their booking to other organisations .
5. The AAGE/Law Society of New South Wales abide by the ACCC Australian Consumer Law refund policy. No refunds will be given for cancellations. This applies to all registrations received and is enforced irrespective of whether an invoice has been raised or not, or if an invoice remains paid or unpaid.
6. The venue does not allow exhibitors to give away substantial food items (e.g. muffins, doughnuts, popcorn) to law students during the NSW Law Careers Fair unless you have completed a food waiver and paid the appropriate venue charge. A small bowl of lollies or chocolates are exempt from this requirement. Please note, this will be the responsibility of the exhibitor to follow up the requirements with the venue contact.
7. Your registration may be rejected at the sole and absolute discretion of the AAGE and/or at the sole and absolute discretion of The Law Society of New South Wales.