The Law Society of NSW is excited to announce the return of the Sydney Law Careers Fair in 2020. To be held at the International Convention Centre Sydney, this event will be run in conjunction with the Australian Association of Graduate Employers (AAGE) Big Meet Careers Expo.
The following organisations have booked to exhibit at the 2020 Sydney Law Careers Fair:
Allens, Bird & Bird, Bond University, Clayton UTZ, Clifford Chance, Colin Biggers & Paisley, Johnson Winter & Slattery, Jones Day, K&L Gates, King & Wood Mallesons, Macpherson Kelley, Maddocks, MinterEllison, Norton Rose Fulbright, Sparke Helmore Lawyers, Squire Patton Boggs, The College of Law, Wotton+Kearney.
The cost of exhibiting at the Sydney Law Careers Fair is shown on the left.
The pricing structure includes a walled display booth, approximately 3 metres by 3 metres in size.
The booth also includes a trestle table, table cloth and two chairs.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your registration, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. You agree that the organisation you represent (as detailed by you in this booking form) will pay the full amount due from this booking.
2. You cannot exhibit at The Sydney Law Careers Fair until full payment has been received.
3. You will receive an automated invoice which is payable by 30 days from the date of the invoice.
If the invoice is not paid within this timeframe, the AAGE reserves the right to cancel the booking or to remove the eligibility for any discounted prices.
4. Only the exhibitor that is named in this registration can exhibit at The Sydney Law Careers Fair. Exhibitors cannot sell on or sublet their booking to other organisations.
5. No refunds will be given for cancellations. This applies to all registrations received and is enforced irrespective of if an invoice has been raised or not, or if an invoice remains paid or unpaid.
6. The venue does not allow exhibitors to give away substantial food items (e.g. muffins, doughnuts, popcorn) to law students during the Sydney Law Careers Fair unless you have completed a food waiver and paid the appropriate venue charge. A small bowl of lollies or chocolates are exempt from this requirement.