The 2nd South Australian Trivarsity Law Fair will be held on Friday 15 March 2019 at the Adelaide Convention Centre.
This event will be run in conjunction with the Australian Association of Graduate Employers (AAGE) Big Meet Careers Expo.
The cost of exhibiting at the South Australian Trivarsity Law Fair is shown on the left.
The pricing structure allows exhibitors to book 1,2 or 3 spaces at the South Australian Trivarsity Law Fair. Each space is approximately 3metres by 3metres and includes a trestle table, table cloth and two chairs. If you would like to order a walled display booth then this costs an extra $450+GST per space (you can add a booth as you progress through the order form).
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your registration, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. You agree that the organisation you represent (as detailed by you in this booking form) will pay the full amount due from this booking.
2. You cannot exhibit at the South Australian Trivarsity Law Fair until full payment has been received.
3. You will receive an automated invoice which is payable by 30 days from the date of the invoice.
If the invoice is not paid within this timeframe, the AAGE reserves the right to cancel the booking or to remove the eligibility for any discounted prices.
4. Only the exhibitor that is named in this registration can exhibit at the South Australian Trivarsity Law Fair. Exhibitors cannot sell on or sublet their booking to other organisations.
5. No refunds will be given for cancellations. This applies to all registrations received and is enforced irrespective of if an invoice has been raised or not, or if an invoice remains paid or unpaid.