Best practice training in the fundamentals of graduate recruitment and development
The AAGE Practitioner Master Class will provide participants with an overview of best practice in the fundamentals of Graduate Recruitment and Development.
This event has been designed for human resources professionals with 0 to 12 months’ experience in the graduate recruitment industry. We would normally expect around 10-15 people at each Master Class.
Each Master Class will consist of the following 6 x 45 minute sessions covering the basic elements of managing a graduate recruitment and development program:
- Strategy (stakeholder relationships, alignment with corporate/HR strategy, why are you hiring grads?, etc)
- Attraction (careers fairs, student societies, directories, job boards, social media etc)
- Assessment and selection (screening, testing, assessment centres, interviewing etc)
- Graduate development programs (rotations, mentors, training, performance reviews etc)
- Metrics, measurement and reporting (benchmarks, surveys, feedback, best practice, AGRIAs etc.)
- Sources of help and information (Information: semester dates, guide to campus recruitment, careers fair timetables, UniStats, SocList, Whirlpool, codes of practice, etc Help: service providers, outsourcing providers etc.
Some sessions will be presented by employers and some by sponsors.
Members receive a substantial discount for this event. To clarify your membership status, please contact email@example.com.
Please note: a rate change will apply for bookings taken from Saturday 31st January onwards, so we encourage you to book early!
Morning tea, buffet lunch and afternoon tea are all included. Please provide any dietary requirements on your registration form.
In order for us to cater appropriately, please let us know if you need to cancel your attendance. In order to cancel an invoice raised OR receive a refund for event attendance, the AAGE requires a MINIMUM of 24 hours' notice to receive notice of your intention to cancel. All cancellation requests need to be received in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact email@example.com