Purpose, Vision and Strategy
To build the capability of our member organisations to deliver effective employment programs for students.
The AAGE is the trusted source of expertise in graduate talent acquisition and development.
The Vision is achieved by focusing on three key strategic priorities:
Services to members
- Providing local, national and global insights that are relevant to members to support best practice graduate talent acquisition and development.
- Providing information and services that are highly valued by members across a variety of industries and geographical locations.
- Sharing insights through events, meetings and conferences relating to our industry locally, nationally and globally.
- Collaborating with the higher education sector, industry partners and international associations.
- Identifying and accessing opportunities to increase the profile of the AAGE and the industry.
- Provide members with regular opportunities to connect with employers, universities, industry partners, student societies and candidates.
- Promote and foster a culture of collaboration across the industry.